Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Still Dreaming...

i dream of places that remain unseen, because one can only see them when their vision is keen, and focused on the beauty that can only be seen, with organic eyes,
not a telescope, microscope or any other machine, can magnify or replicate an atom of the beauty I have seen, even its imperfections like the cracks and the seems, from them shined such an immense light beam, so bright that it made my heart sing,then filled it with the power of a king, and more courage then the lord of the ring, plus wisdom to understand whatever the future brings,
but the future has never brought me back to my oasis, Ive been to few places but have seen so many faces,i have lost friends due to murderers and court cases,but I've learned regardless of what your race is, its all about what race your running and what your pace is,
so where are you headed?, and how fast are you willing to get there?,figure it out before your finish line vanishes into thin air,
I'm en-route so please don't try to compare, my obstacles to yours because honestly i do not care,I've never been a fan of all the fanfare, well maybe once but everybody was once there......

No comments:

Post a Comment