Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Random Rant

I need a break from this so called reality. Better yet I need a break from society! Real is an ok dude in my book, but this bitch society is a motherfucker!
Society will brainwash your youth until there demise. Perverse their minds with white American lies. Teach self hate and promote racial annihilation. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. Society is a Racist motherfucker ...ruthless!!!
With that said, I analyze my mental evolution I realize why so little of my comrades understand me or my mindset. Was it they misguided by society or I? Am I paranoid with a brain jam packed with conspiracy theories? Is it wrong to have a unique mind that understands things differently? Is it foolish to have to not find contempt in a society so corrupt? Is it blasphemy to not believe and indulge in what society has created as my reality? Has my thought pattern been hack or is it pure? Am I onto something or have I just gone mad?..
When is enough, enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment