Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Life


Life is so precious that I'm realizing I have to love it, and living it is what ill covet, the face that I can breathe, I place I nothing above it, it leads me to believe, I've figured out why I'm really here!, allow my lungs to absorb the fresh air, so I don't run out of breath when no one is no one left, to challenge me as the finish line is now in the rear, meaning I ran past it, never broke out of 5th gear, I have to lap you, not only in the race but in life, not cus I want to but I have to. That is the way that I was molded, cut from a different cloth that's never been folded, I learned the truth despite never being told it!I use to dream, and then I realized dreams are only there while your asleep, the second you wake up the probability of recreating them is bleak, an endless road that leaves the strongest people weak, if you've ever suffered from depression you know of what I speak, feelin incomplete like a car with no seats, like music without beats, a city without streets, a summer without heat, a trick without a treat!But check it, I can no longer be descerte, I fear being restrained, so I no longer sleep wrapped in sheets, I must break out of this mental captivity rebel against the norms, middle finger you if you think I will ever conform, I will attempt to walk right through the perfect storm, before I even consider conforming to societies norms...

No comments:

Post a Comment