Monday, July 19, 2010

I Just

I just want to rise above it all to the point where i can love it all,while standing so tall and mighty that i will never fall,
i just want life to flow i cant afford for it to stall,and as far as life goes i don't need it all i just need enough to install, HAPPINESS,
and i no longer chase bliss, for fear of winding up in the abyss,if it exist i let it find me and if it doesn't i dismiss,all the negativity and pain that remains, when your forced to bare,the image of your dreams vanishing into thin air,TRUST ME IVE BEEN THERE,
or maybe I'm still here,
dying to live free without a worry or a care,
i want so much out of life but i don't need to be a millionaire,
i just want to know that when i speak the world hears,
i just want to shed the reasons that i shed tears,
i just want to be strong enough to challenge MY fear,
i just want the stamina to kick life into 5th gear,
because I'm starring at the future motionless like a deer,
caught up in the gleam in life's headlights
i just want to cross the road but the light is so bright,that i think it just might sidetrack me tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment