Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Real Man


My goal is to be a walking contradiction of the many opinions and the descriptions, of a man, because to me the current definition is baffling and too complex to understand,

A real man handles his business both at work and at home,

A real man doesn't leave his wife to raise the children alone, those are actions i cannot condone!

A real man plays the one hand that he was dealt,

A real man thinks of his family before he thinks of himself,

A real man overcomes obstacles placed in his path, even the ones he cant help a real man doesn't trade respect, honor, and loyalty for status, power or wealth.

Being gangsta is not being a real man, there are a few but they are far in-between, i base my biest opinion on the situations that i have seen, as scary as what many call a bad dream. i see brothas on the block hustlin, movin them things, working hard jus to string, enough cash together, but not for pampers, but for that new black leather, would buy Jordan's before buying they kids a sweater! these actions i can not condone, a real man knows better.

Although only 25, I consider myself a man, wise way beyond my years and I owe that to my grandparents blood sweat an tears,

My grandfather, the greatest man I ever met, was always there with advice. He taught me the importance, of never making the same mistake twice....

No comments:

Post a Comment