Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sigh


My low self esteem is at an all time high, I'm hard pressed to take comfort in relief deep sigh,.....take a second to gather my thoughts, being bombarded by each an every one of my faults, I wish success was something I coulda bought, years ago, and got it over wit, so today I wouldn't be chasing it, but the chase has gone from a run to a jog to a walk to a crawl at the pace of my heart beat, at a glance to the side I see a peer speed past me, while I'm still crawling past the same landmark I came across last week, fatigue is kickin, my hands are blisterin, as I crawl my knees leave behind a blood trail, so the day when I finally prevail, you can follow it right through this contemporary hell, but keep a steady pace or your feet will begin to swell, believe you me this is not where you want to to dwell, an pick up your pace when you come across the spot where I fell,That spot will consume you....

No comments:

Post a Comment