Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I Fell

I fell because I was foolish
I fell because I didn't learn my lesson
I fell because I don't believe in god
I fell because I missed the warning signs
I fell because no one cared
I fell because I didn't believe in myself
I fell because I am my own worst enemy
I fell because I failed to reach perfection
I fell because I didn't know what perfection was
I fell because my father was never there
I fell because my mother hardly cared
I fell because I was the first born
I fell because I was afraid of commitment
I fell because she didn't love me back
I fell because excuses was my middle name
I fell because life confuses me
I fell because I always make the wrong choice
I fell due to my own insecurities
I fell because I'm surrounded my negativity
I fell because I am a product of 2 people who lacked maturity
I fell because so tough love could teach me a lesson
I fell so I could look despair in the eyes
I fell to gain a better understanding
I fell to witness triumph first hand
I fell only to rise a better man and I will never fall again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment