Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I Ponder

i ponder on what my ancestors did to stay alive,
then compare that with what it takes today to survive,
and i am disgusted by the lengths that others go just to thrive,
while they live a lie,slowly committing suicide, inside!, internalizing their very own demise,
so i analyze what it truly takes to be wise, and I've learned i must wear a disguise,when walking through the land of the lies, because there are so many spies,
in other words authorities,the creator of oppression against the majorities,they oversee my freedom,then hijack my human rights like i don't need em,can you believe em?,that's fascism!!! I'm just calling them how i see em,
Masons run the world but i still wouldn't want to be one,if i don't worship a god why would i worship the sun, RAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment