Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Staring ar the stars

Staring out my project window, gazing at the stars,Just beginning to comprehend how far the really are,How bizarre, it is to see a star, through my project window bars!Some days I wake up, and my mental make up, is urging travel, pick up and leave my home,Even If it means embarking on my journey all alone,Sometimes that's what a king must do in order to find his throne,Feelin like I am the emperor of ancient Greece or Rome,Fighting in the coliseum or a modern day terror dome,The daily battles are takin my heart and turning it into a stone,Which intern leaves me trapped in a dangerous zone,Feeling no feelings like a robot or a programmed drone,Has left me to fall prone, to the thought that I will never feel like I'm home!Searching for the comfort that cannot find in myself,It took me 24 an a half years to realize that I needed help,Battles are easier to win when you don't fight them by yourself!!!I realize while starin at the stars, that sometimes help is needed to heal emotional scars,With that said, who is willing to help me, now that I've traveled this far!!!!......

No comments:

Post a Comment