Monday, May 10, 2010

Its's like


Its like, have you ever stood at a crossroad?,
No cars coming, but at the intersection you remain froze,
And once a direction you have finally chose, you suddenly realize all the signs say "road closed",
The traffic lights change like clock work, from red to yellow to green,
But you remain stuck in a position you could have never foreseen,
Doubting this is your reality, you convince yourself this is a dream.
Its like, have you ever stood at the edge of cliff, rooftop, bridge or whatever your brink is?,
Its like, have you ever been overcome by your weakness?,
Its like, have you ever dealt with a pain you could not dismiss?,
Its like, have you ever felt like happiness was none of your business?,
Its like, have you ever felt your thighs burn from chasing bliss?,
Its more like, I'm Dyer need of someone to tell ME, its not ME,
To say "your not alone, I have your back, I take pride in you standing right beside me",
To say "its not your fault, don't blame yourself, don't blame your pops, don't blame the property,
That you were place since your conception like monopoly",
Its most definitely like, i need somebody to feel me,
And if not, will someone just walk up an kill ME!,
Maybe then the love will begin to heel me,
Then bring me back to life as the persona that killed me.
The metaphors are deep here so please follow closely,
ITS LIKE, the PAST me HAS to DIE, so the PRESENT me could GROW into the FUTURE me FREELY.....
Now that's really what its like!!!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment