Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Can't hide from life...

One can not forever hide from life, for eventually life will find you! Its only a matter of time before life forces you to define you. The sun won't always shine, but it will always eventually stop raining. Sometimes one can't afford to let it stop, so one must allow the rain to rain on them, But careful not to over do it, its draining!As soon as one feels ones self straining,One must suddenly seek the shelter of love,Some seek it from above,I seek it from within,I seek it from other people, an perhaps that's my mistake,But to feel love and find its shelter, that's my risk I'm willing to take,Because I cannot hide from life forever, I can't out run it, because it will always catch up,So I surrender myself to life, not matter how much I think mine may suck!!...but hold up, Before I leave, remember I said I surrender to life, I never said I give up!!!!!.....

No comments:

Post a Comment