Thursday, October 28, 2010

LIES

Dumb genius moonlighting as a hateful lover a popular stranger terrified to go undercover...the deaf man hears no Lies,
Lies that feed the starving obese,
Lies that silence the voiceless,
Lies that cast shadows over your souls brightness,
Lies that speak with a deceitful cadence,
Lies that whisper at a horrifying tone,
Lies that make the world go round,
Lies that watered my eyes,
Lies that vanity serenades,
Lies that attempt to convince,
Lies that tell me "I'm true",
Lies that hug me,
Lies that shake my hand,
Lies that make eye contact
Lies that reproduce,
Lies that don't use contraception,
Lies that infect,
Lies told by so called revolutionaries,
Lies that enslave-Lies for free labor,
Lies told-Lies received-Lies sold,
Lies purchase by consumers,
Lies peddled by merchants,
Lies instilled in youth,
Lies instead of truth,
Lies written in the clouds,
Lies rain down,
Lies shine on me,
Lies on every screen you can conceive,
Lies over the airwaves,
Lies in mp3 formats,
welcome to the new era of digital Lies where Lies are created then those Lies destroyed only for the same Lies to be rebuilt!
ALL LIES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment