Thursday, October 28, 2010

Dark Cloud

Staring at a bright sky with a dark cloud feeling all alone in the middle of a crowd,
Testing the boundaries of all that is allowed,
Feeling disgraced when i should be proud,
Even when I whisper my thoughts scream aloud,
I try to block them out when they shout at me,
But undoubtedly, they only shout what I already believe,
Even on the days when I felt naive,
And my priority was to leave,
Behind-all I search for but not allowed to find,
But this isn't your problem.......it's mine,
These are the thoughts reside in my mind,
An 80's baby living the sign of the times,
And the sign reads, every man bleeds what he really needs,
Some die by the gun others die on their knees,
Begging to their lord-please,
Heal humanities infectious disease,
It's called racism but it actually greed,
It's the bottom line to everything-even legal weed,
If there's no profit they won't plant a single seed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment