Monday, October 18, 2010

The Gift And The Curse

The gift and the curse: being connected to the universe but born on earth,
Trapped on this planet since birth with inhabitants that barely know their own worth!,
Tell me what's worse,
A joyful pain or a bliss that hurts?
This planet has restrained me somewhere in between,
And it reflects what my eyes have seen,
I now see clearly with no visine,
My eyes focused and my vision is keen,
Even through the foggy haze,
Thats created by the smoke and fueled by the blaze,
Of the fire that burns my neglect and praise,
Sparked by my transition to the next phase,
When you cross a crossroad you have to look 4 ways,
I was stuck in the same spot....looking for 4 days,
With an expression on my face best describe as s daze,
That's when the crossroad morphed into s maze,
And whatever sanity I had left morphed into a craze,
Believe you me if gets lonely on those days!

No comments:

Post a Comment