Monday, October 18, 2010

In My Own World..

On a planet by myself where my existence is my wealth,
Escaped from everyone and everything I ever felt,
I was tired of rearranging the cards I was delt,
I just need a new beginning on another planet,
How I feel i don't expect the world to understand it,
Because for over 26yrs the world has demanded,
Everything I could possibly give!,
Leaving me with barely enough to live,
I wonder?
If this all life is,
The STRUGGLE decorated by the entertainment and show biz,
That created a young man afraid to show his,
SOUL!,
And share it with a society,
That wouldn't even say hi to me,
When I walked by,
So I chose to get high,
So I could fly over people, that never looked at me as equal,
Over the land that created the Willie Lynch part 3 sequel,
Over an education that forced feeds matter that is fecal,
Over the three fifths compromise,
Over the poor mans demise,
But it's so hard to ignore the poor mans cries,
Even while high in the skies,
I wonder?,
If I did my part to the poor man rise,
Will it matter if the poor man never tries,
For himself?,
I wish them good fortune and great health,
But what is it worth if they don't realize the wealth of SELF?

No comments:

Post a Comment