Saturday, October 23, 2010

Debating Hate: (work in progress I'm sharing before completed)

My current mind state feels like having a verbal debate against hate,and hate arrived fashionable late,
so while hate made me wait i wisely used the extra time to manage and create,my argument as i used love to translate,the message in my heart.....please pardon me the debate is about to start,:

INTRODUCTIONS:

Announcer: On the side we Hate.

Hate: I'm here to oppress and manipulate!

Announcer: On this side we have...

Me: (clears throat) Man i represent the people,their pain is my pain our struggle is equal,...it's hereditary no more explanations necessary!

Announcer: Well those were pretty interesting introductions, from here on out please await my detailed instructions.

Announcer: Okay, so who would like to get us started?,

ME: Hate can go first!,

Hate: Good cus I've always been regarded as vengeful and cold hearted, but i am what i am and what the world needs to understand is that i can dwell even in heart of a good man!,

Me: But you created wars,slavery and genocide,you even made me contemplate social suicide,because you created races then pushed most to the side!,

Announcer: Whoa whoa whoa i can see tonight 2 completely different theories will collide,im now just a spectator
along for the ride let me move out of the way and step to the side!,

Hate: Why are you mad at me when man created me! Then man use me even with free will,so theirs no complaining about the victims I've inspired to kill,some didn't even need me ...they simply did it for the thrill,you'd be surprised what a man thinks as he watches blood spill!,

Me: Man created god from my point of view man created you but then man created love too!,and its up to every person to place love above you,see me i understand that some people are miserable and that makes it easier for them to give in to you,and they can choose to as an individual,but were all equal no man is divisible!!,...so how could you inspire the Three-fifths compromise?

Hate: Ahhhh those were the good ol days, back then i grew stronger with every sunrise and fathers use to want to see me in their sons eyes,see back then you didn't have to disguise me when you had me in your eyes,left to my devices i was allowed to improvise so i inspired the lawmakers to decriminalize....ME!

Me: That doesn't answer my question..

Hate: Well did you ever think about this?,...i didn't do it alone i had an accomplice by the name of prejudice!...why don't you go ask him about Schindler's list

No comments:

Post a Comment