Thursday, February 16, 2012

Shooting Stars of Aspiration

Every time a shooting star falls out of grace, it's up to one of US to rise an take it's place,
In my case...I've risen but I've fallen,
Tired to ignore the callin found a cave and tried to crawl in,
I hid with my short comings and chilled long desires..which extinguished internal fires,
So sick of empty promises from full blown liars,
That my heart slammed shut..you couldn't open it with pliers,
Tried cutting my loose ends but couldn't find all the wires,
I prostituted ambition but couldn't find any buyers,
Use to fein for hope but couldn't find any suppliers,
Fuck!!...I'm just a HUEman that aspires to be great before the date - that he expires,
But the stone cold truth is that I'm at the rock bottom - of life's totem pole,
When all I want to do is touch more souls then those who make soles..in Seoul, Korea
When Martin had the dream he gave me an idea,
Then Malcolm helped me put it into practice,
Still waters running deep like the inside of a cactus,
At the very least my foundation is stable, which is more then I can say for luxuries like having cable, it's always on and off like my asthmatic cough,
I'm a Spartan it was really called three hundred and one,
Survived and walked like a warrior from here to the sun,
That shines on my father who ignored his only son, thirty something days after my life had just begun...

No comments:

Post a Comment