Thursday, February 16, 2012

Ramblings Of A Madman Pt. 4

My thoughts are immortal and my mind is like a portal..to another dimension,
Please pay full attention...this HUEman flesh is only an extension, to being I call ME!!
A whirlwind energy stemming from my inner qi,
From the Yings to the Yangs...everything is connected, piecing together this vision that is reflected...of the world and how our actions effect it,
GOOD KARMA...I'm striving to collect it, despite my labors fruits so often being neglected,
I'M STARVING and appetite rejected - a reality the media perfected then projected...worldwide,
I object with ounce of intellect that I possess,
It's less of how I dress and more of how I express...that I'm a verbal acrobat clearing obstacles with finesse, my total lines written is how much I bench press,
This vocabulary I carry is never monetary...it weights in the metric tons - so fuck your extra funds and your pockets if their rotund,
Far from 'hatin' I'm just livin off the basics,
Further from free..we ALL livin in the matrix,
Fast food nation I too am a member of, aint life a bitch when you just can't remember love...steaming up from a cooked meal,
While yearning for a book deal..cause grossing my age in the thousands - shit gets real,
Living from check to my best friends check back to my check...you'll only understand that if you've in my position,
When dreams and goals fail to provide nutrition,
(Tell me)..have you ever tried to pay the rent with ambition?!,
Did you accept a proposition...when you realized you couldn't afford to pay tuition?!,
Is a victim a victim after they grant permission?!,
Or are they then a participant...actively taking part in their own destruction,
These are just a few thoughts while my mind state is under construction,
Soon...these thoughts will reach mass production - until then...await further instruction!!

No comments:

Post a Comment