Thursday, February 16, 2012

I carry on

I'm so high my thoughts fly like a G6 and tend to intermix with the sticks and the stones..the smiles and the groans..the laughter and the moans..the payments and the loans..
Most days I swear life is rocky NO Stallone,
Speaking of boulders that would rupture both shoulders..of Tony Atlas,
Still, I carry on..knowing the difference between a sprint and a marathon,
My life is like a game of chess without a single pawn that I could call upon,
With what I consider the future at stake..surviving off the living I create, from my portion of the crumbs biweekly falling off the cake...that I wanna to have and eat to,
Dog eat dog world..but what if no one wanna eat you?,
That's when you know you can barely get any lower and I'll be standing still if I was moving any slower,
Man fuck it, I carry on..knowing the difference between a sprint and a marathon,
So many foreign lands I wanna see and traits I wanna learn to be..all the while living the definition of free,
So..I gotta carry on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment