Thursday, February 16, 2012

From My Point Of View



Check it...freedom of choice isn't free will it's more like a free pill - prescribed to the masses addicted to green house gases, stealing the water out of half filled glasses...so they can make their grasses - greener,
If only my air was a little cleaner, this pollution is altering my demeanor...for the meaner,
The transition from a dreamer to a volatile screamer,...has been a bumpy road to say the least,
Urging me to release a beast that refuses to be policed,
My thoughts served my ego a feast...catered by a pride that once I presumed deceased, and each waiter was dressed like a high priest,
This can't be me...there must be something in the air,
I'm almost in my 30's and I just became aware, that life is many things but one thing it isn't..is fair,
A famous rapper said that life was like a beach chair,..but to me life is like a beach where...I'm running out of sand and can't find anyone share,
Sound familiar?!...like anyone to care!,
...I mean I have a few and I appreciate their there, but from time to time they don't have a grain of sand to spare,...which leaves me in despair,
Yes,..I know I need repair - but tell me who the fuck doesn't?!,
The world said it was there for me I told it that it wasn't!!,
Tell me who knows better than I..better yet tell me who knows better then MY eyes that produced every tear I cried,
The world wasn't there on those lonely nights, followed by early morning mental fights,
So I day dreamed...in other words I took a mental flight, the knowledge I absorbed began to train my mental mite..then I used the herbals to increase my mental height which kept my mental screws tight,
As brave as a knight..the night before a battle, I can't ignore being treated like cattle...where the blind are leading the blind on a journey to find, the slightest memory in hopes to remind...them of their own humanity, because this way of life is riddled with insanity...one would have to be insane to understand,
Woe be to those afraid to grab the upper hand,
The crazy shit is..some believe it's all gods plan, to have every HUEman race divided into clans, for further than a HIStory that spans..the trans..-Atlantic slave trade..paving the way for the ameriKKKa which we all see today,<--that's a brief synopsis..of why I think the way I do,
Peek through the windows of my soul and see the world the way I do,
My actions only explain half of what I do,...in other words there's s chance intent won't be the outcome,
So FUCK a reason for living when so many live without one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment