Sunday, September 4, 2011

W.age A.ppointed R.esources

Warm breaths..followed by cold heartbeats on these harsh streets, where reality meets - every letter my pen leaks, and my sanity greets everyone of my great feats - I ever scribbled on a sheet, creating a physical receipt...for everything my eyes ever paid for,
I don't mind working I just wish I made a little more,
Picture a life where the working poor, are slaving to maintain a petty status & decor...of higher standards then the people living next door,
Call it what you'd like but to ME thats WAR,
Where I...am on the front lines being bombarded by late fees and fines, social constructs that intend to undermine...the light this darkness forced me to shine while this economy spirals in a rapid decline...because this financial system is an artificial shrine, designed to confine - you - in a state impossible to align...with the universal energy I encountered as divine,
The death of all financial institutions is what I call a new age revolution,...for all born on the wrong side of prostitution - getting fucked by thee almighty dollar,
Making a living off the crumb that broke the roach back,
Some make a living off a crumb called crack provided by the government as they profit off the resources we lack,
Somedays I wonder why my asthma attacks...then I remember there are people in shacks - without a radio,
NEVER ignore the ratio...of that haves and the have nots,
As the haves sail the seas at 30 knots on luxury yachts....the have nots begin to organize & plot, for the demise of OUR oppressors who enslaved US in a melting pot,
These are diverse plantations and that's a serious allegation...but...don't blame me blame the tense relations - between the midget consumer and giant corporation, look no further for an explanation,
The time to act is NOW fuck an invitation,
It's time to RISE high fuck a limitation,
Cementing my foundation fuck a fluctuation,
Becoming one of one with the earths rotations and conversing with the earths vibrations...but not like the ones that effected every Haitian - those were man made,
To keep thee enslaved and poor people afraid, and to show US that even during a disaster...somebody will get PAID!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment