Sunday, September 4, 2011

Love Crime



It hurts to be a part of relationship that's doomed from the very start, all because you fell in love with a broken heart that when pieced back together resembled fine art,
If only there was contraception for petty deception,
Torment and Bliss...I've outlined they're connection, then I realized that they were linked together by affection,
Whether never shown or over applied,
I remember when my hands would glaze and glide over her body as I dried every tear she ever cried,
With that said - when she asked me if I loved her...I lied!!,
The NO that I replied was created by a pride I had yet to push aside,
I've been down this lonely road so many times, luckily for me there's not a penitentiary for love crimes,
I'd be sitting on loves death row reaping for the seeds I never got a chance to sow, maybe because people rarely got a chance to ever know the persona I had to learn to rarely show,
Even so...I wonder how much I owe for quid pro being my status quo,
In all reality a snakes skin sheds slow...oh!...to me be the woe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment