Sunday, September 4, 2011

VENTING!!!

(Exhale) I'm working re tail and trying pre vail,
So..certain goals vanished others just went stale,
Overdue bills in the mail, begging to overwhelming and derail a mentality that is NOT frail - despite traveling down the life trail at the pace of a small snail,
But...like the tortoise gaining ground on the hare,...I progress,
(Harsh fact) first I must address the issues that I came across when I chose to assess, these thoughts my mind would tend express...while in a state of solitude,
(Perhaps) in order to feel renewed - I gotta learn to exclude how I see myself from the manor that I'm viewed,
(Basically) I don't mean to be lewd, but fuck the worlds opinions and all lies spewed,
Marinating in deception...we've all been stewed - with underpaying jobs and processed food,
(Zombies) ask me why I chose to have a barcode tattooed, I reply "Because your subdued!",
Here's a jewel for you - GET YOUR EYES UNGLUED,...from from the tv screen before you reek of a movie scene that we've all seen,
We all know the endings...no need to state them,...
I'll never fit the mold of a lead actor and maybe that was the underlining factor...to why I once became a subservient detractor,
Tell me who the fuck knows?!?!,
If you ever find them ask them why the wind blows,...and see if they can answer that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment