Tuesday, June 14, 2011

"My Ascent Pt.1"

(NOW)
I see visions and hear sounds,
I'm leaps and bounds heaps and mounds..in distance..separating me from all the clowns wearing crowns,
Some made of precious stone the rest made of thorns,
I started carving my throne the very second I was born,
Picture me yielding for defeat - when my mission is nearly complete,
Why conceit turn around and retreat,
When I know I can unseat,
Those who sit miles high on their pedestal,
I mean I'm so incredible..them barely credible,
ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE..everyone is edible,

(THEN)
So I trained and every second that went by - I - became more intelligent and benevolent..soon after my third eye became prevalent,
Born out of my mind but soon discovered where it went,
The TRUTH began spoil I simply followed the scent,
I learned before my rise I had to conquer my descent,
I rebelled against the norms and they called it dissent,
I questioned the percent..of actions that mimmic intent,
Time after time I was told to repent,
To the point where I had no choice to but to vent,
Completing phase one of my ascent....(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment