Sunday, May 15, 2011

Untitled

I wake up daily in an alternate dimension,
A slightly higher plane where I can alter the connection,
Between the universe and I,
So may the galaxy forbid that I forget to mention,
How gravity became the hinderance to my ascension,
Which lead to the unwarranted apprehension - of a divinity left standing at attention,
A stones throw beyond the HUEman comprehension,
Dwelling in a recollection of a my collection...of thought,
Distraught - by all the times I froze and never fought...back,
My heart has turned into a safe you'll never crack,
My mind is now a hard drive you'll never learn to hack,
For memories that refuse to cut me any slack,
And the reciprocated love that my heart seems to lack,
The pain on the days it chooses to attack...every bit of opinionated fact,
There once was a day where I was sidetracked...by reality smacks -- fuck checks,
Where I ignored the fact that it takes pitch black...to appreciate the enlightenment,
How could I feel content reproducing the pent up rage that bares a scent - of dollars and cents?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment