Saturday, August 28, 2010

GROWTH

the BOY i was in the past is NO ONE compared to the MAN i am today,
in every aspect,
I've grown into a loving caring and at times daring individual in the process of declaring, my divinity as i cant help staring at my future because it wont stop glaring....ITS JUST SO BRIGHT that it has me preparing, for the ceremony of
the tearing, down of my hearts walls when i begin sharing....MY MIND WITH THE WORLD, as my thoughts i begin airing
despite wearing, my heart on my sleeve as i bob and weave..the HATE! and its ability to deceive,robs me of my
ability to believe,which intern changes how i perceive what i can truly achieve, what will i receive if greatness i conceive?, perhaps a by product that is so naive that even when enslaved it refuses to leave!,
it cant be it cant be it cant be!
and if it is then i MUST REACH A HIGHER ELEVATION,high enough to find an unknown constellation,high enough to start
my own civilization with a universal language which eliminates the need for translation,
where children no longer face forced vaccinations,
where the world is sustained off its own cultivation,
where there is no such thing as the word immigration,
which eliminates half of the worlds confrontations,
a place with NO MONEY so corporations,
which eliminates mortgages and bank consolidation,
a place where the native man is not only found on reservations,
which eliminates AmeriKKKa and the land she calls her nation!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment