Sunday, August 8, 2010

Drowning

I'm drowning in the middle of the sea,and i cant leave,to top it off i cant breath,sidetracked by what i want too but cant be,in need of someone to blame because it cant be, me standing in my way,because if it was i would have made it yesterday,
I've learned faith if for the weak so i no longer pray for a better day,I'm doing what i have to do to bring that day my way,without steps in the sands walking besides me,that is lieamens terms for i do not believe,in heavenly divinity,although the afterlife is still a mystery to me,my only concern is being all that i can be, TODAY!,
careless about heaven and hell,those destinations are a spell, place upon the human mind,whose sole purpose and only design,is to control mans morality throughout the course of history and time,
if god really exist why wont IT give the world a sign!

No comments:

Post a Comment