Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Beast

A modern runaway slave jogging to save- those alive lying still in their grave before the government can pave...never ending roads over them!!,
I remember when FREEDOM was just a word to me-SO-when told I was in bondage-it would sound so absurd to me,
Oh how I've come a long way BUT not at my destination, TRANSLATION: my souls current decor is based on my reputation,
And it's troublesome--like the aftermath of bubble gum...being stepped on,
We are-Kings and Queens that remain slept on...BUT...so far from a bed,
As blind verdicts are handed down by a judge dread,
To the universal victim of the one sided system,...that has yet to be defeated,
Because while FEW starve the system MOST are working hard to feed it,....and it's becoming obese,
The schools are buffets-the prisons are a feast,
To this towering beast...your healthcare is just a snack,
Then it dissolves freedom in it's mouth like a tasty tic-tac!!

No comments:

Post a Comment