Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Nightmares

My nightmares are infiltrating my daydreams and occupying my time with an army of thoughts....perhaps my nightmares have learned the lessons taught by amerikkka with blood and tears smeared on a chalkboard...NO TEACHER LIKE EXPERIENCE!!,
Who knew this entire time my nightmares were taking notes,
Who knew my nightmares would adapt to my current weakness and surroundings,
My nightmares are currently feeding off all that enrages and/or terrifies me...it gives them strength and allows my nightmares to multiply and unwillingly reproduce,
Who knew this process would excel at such an alarming rate,
Therefore sparking the evolution that's empowered my nightmares to make their presence known during the day,
My nightmares are no longer confined to the slumbering darkness where the sun isn't allowed to shine!!,
MY NIGHTMARES ARE BECOMING MY REALITY!!,
Somedays it becomes difficult to differentiate between the two,
At this point and time that my nightmares and reality have become intertwined...because I was born during an era where the blind lead the blind,
NOW THOSE WITH NO EYES LEAD THOSE WHO'VE NEVER SEEN,
Surrounded by those who never sleep yet have never been awake,
NOW MY NIGHTMARES & DREAMS EMERGE FROM THE SAME PLACE...HOME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment